Usage instructions are as follows:
- Ensure the fabric being treated is clean and free of debris.
- Apply with a clean paintbrush, using long even strokes.
- Alternatively, decant Fabsil into a spray and apply using a fine mist setting.
- Ensure good coverage is achieved.
- Wipe away any excess Fabsil, including any droplets, with a clean cloth.
- Allow the product to dry completely before exposing to any moisture.
For lightweight nylon materials, the coverage is up to 18 sq metres per litre.
For lightweight canvas materials, the coverage is approximately 7.5 sq metres per litre and for medium weight canvas, it is approximately 5 sq metres per litre.
Warning: Flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Contains Zirconium butanolate. May produce an allergic reaction.